Complete Retail Management Solution for Stores Across Australia
One of our clients was facing an array of challenges with their retail management solution, including lack of transparency in handling data sources, unavailability of a centralized dashboard for daily operations, overdependence on limited resources for customer support, and lack of scalability for larger retailer chains. The Experion team put their collective expertise to work and devised an innovative solution to overcome these obstacles.
Based in Australia, our client is an established technology and software solution provider catering to retail chains and brands across the country. For retailers, this software company provided complete retail management solutions that are based on data analytics, business intelligence, and customer loyalty management tools.
The client’s legacy-based retail management system lacked transparency in handling data sources, did not have a single centralized dashboard to provide complete visibility on daily operations across retail stores, had overdependence on limited resources for providing customer support, and lacked the scalability required for larger retailer chains or brands.
Experion proposed to upgrade client’s retail management solution to address their scalability needs. The solution development was planned in three steps, starting with creating a solution prototype to test the feasibility of the proposed solution. The second step involved developing a solution sufficient for a small retail chain to determine its impact, before considering it for a larger business. Finally, we developed a complete retail management solution capable of managing operations across multiple retail stores, connecting them to their central headquarters.
After implementing this 3-step process, the Experion team was able to deliver a complete retail management solution with the following features and functionalities:
- A centralized dashboard that enabled accurate data representation, which could be used for correct forecasting in sales, inventory management, and business operations.
- In-store analytics for data-driven decisions that increased retail store sales and performance.
- Direct integration with Point-of-Sales (POS) systems, thus enabling a connected retail store chain.
- Lesser dependency on internal technical experts, thus improving efficiency at lower costs.
- Improvement in sales, revenues, and ROI for retailer clients investing in our client’s technology.
- Streamlined the entire claims compensation process so that it took less time and was more accurate
- Helped in enhancing the overall customer experience as their claims were getting processed faster
- Offers intelligent reporting and analytics to provide useful insights that enable superior operational and business efficiency
- An improvement in the time taken for processing claims leads to a reduction in the cost of claims processing