Trailblazing Transportation & Logistics Solutions
One of the most significant benefits of investing in technology is the ability to improve supply chain management. Real-time tracking and monitoring of shipments can help logistics companies reduce delays and ensure timely deliveries. By leveraging the power of predictive analytics, logistics companies can forecast demand, optimize routes, and reduce transportation costs.
Delivery companies can use real-time tracking and intelligent routing algorithms to optimize their delivery routes and reduce delivery times. By reducing delivery times, logistics companies can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, a crucial competitive advantage in an industry where customer satisfaction is paramount.
The use of automation and robotics is also becoming increasingly prevalent in the transport and logistics sector. Robotics can help automate warehouse operations, reducing the time and costs associated with manual labor. Autonomous vehicles can also be used for transportation, reducing the need for human drivers and increasing efficiency.
No matter what your challenge, or which area of business you’re looking to transform, our experience and expertise will ensure you get the best bang for your buck!
Forge Your Own Path: Our Services Help Businesses Blaze Trails!
- Digital Last Mile Refueling at Customer’s Location
- V2X Situational Awareness
- Adaptive Traffic Control
- Earning based Loan Repayment Model
- On-demand Micro Transit
- Ride Sharing
- End-to-end Ride Hailing Application
- Smart Trip Planner
- Multi-leg Journey Route Mapping
- Junction Capacity Modelling
- Vehicle Speed Advisory (GLOSA) at Intersections
- Collision Sketching
- Crash Costing
- Driver Risk Assessment
- Geo-Spatial Location based Data Trend Analysis
- Road Condition & Safety Management
- Road Asset Management
- E-waste Recycling Logistics Management
- Rules Module for Optimum Logistics Provider Selection
- Supplier Rate Card and Rebate Management
- “What-if” Analysis for Optimum Driver Selection
- Truck/Trailer Market Place
- Driver Shift and Load Optimization
- LoRaWAN / IoT based Fleet Tracking
- Demand Forecasting
- Donor (EV) Identification for EV charging