Experience: 7+ years
Mandatory skill: Strong Product Management, Requirements Analysis Detailing & Solutioning, Requirement Documentation, Good communication, UI/UX perspective
Expected date of onboarding: Immediate
- Experience playing the role of a mature Lead BA who can articulate (written and verbal), negotiate and finalise product requirements with client business stakeholders.
- Good Detailing & Analytics skills with natural interest in problem-solving.
- Hands on Expertise in producing hands-on deliverables like business process flows, requirement specifications/user stories, product backlog (not restricted to delegation, but a do-er)
- Experience in working with Agile teams in Product Owner role taking lead role in requirement grooming, sprint planning and working with software product dev team.
- Capability to plan, track and monitor the work for a group of product analysis/BAs and groom them to develop the product requirements.
- Experience in working with UI/UX/Visual design to guide the product’s user interface process.
- Adequate technical exposure to understand modern web/mobile application development along with ability to visualize and understand data structures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis Skills – Natural interest to analysis and problem-solving. Should be able to analyze business problems faced by the client and suggest solutions.
- Ability to go into details and extract functional details:
a. Understand business objectives by eliciting and studying user needs
b. Capability to articulate the product requirements (written and verbal) and present it – This may involve preparing business flow diagrams, mindmaps, other diagrams to convey ideas to client, designing wireframes, writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Excellent communication skills – articulate (written and verbal), negotiate and finalize product business requirements with client stakeholders
- Documentation Skill:
a. Should be an expert in documenting the requirements gathered from the client in a detailed manner.
b. Knowledge in preparing business process flowcharts using tools.
c. Knowledge in preparing Functional and System Requirement Specification documentation in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria. Familiarity with tools like JIRA/Azure DevOps/AHA etc.
d. Knowledge in creating wireframes using prototyping or wireframing tools.
- Product Management Skills – Should have experience in managing product or project requirements. Should be able to define the product objectives, maintain product backlog, product feature prioritization.
- Ability to visualize the User Interface of features, suggest the challenges in usability and provide suggestions to UI/UX team.
- Pre-sales Skills – Work with the marketing team to create project case studies, blogs etc.
- Work with Software Development, Quality Control / Testing, UI design teams during product development sprints
- Testing Skills – Capability to the test the products during development stage and capability to manage User Acceptance Testing and taken a system live.
- Experience in developing user documentation, providing business support and in training users. Should have good presentation skills.
- Willingness to Travel to client sites for short – medium duration (1 week to 2 months).
Any Additional Information/Specifics
- Participate in the full product development cycle, including brainstorming, release planning and estimation, implementing and iterating on code, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, MVP and production releases, quality assurance, and product support.
- Highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication, leadership and positive about accepting challenges.
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures