Experience: 10+ years
Job purpose: Product Owner / Solution Consultant
Mandatory skill: Strong Product Management, Requirements Analysis -Detailing & Solutioning, Requirement Documentation (features, stories, process flows, mindmaps), Excellent communication, UI/UX perspective
Expected date of onboarding: Immediate
- Analysis Skills – Natural interest to analysis and problem-solving. Should be able to analyze business problems faced by the client and suggest solutions.
- Ability to go into details and extract functional details:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop the product vision and the product concept.
- Collaborate with prospective end users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Conduct interviews with the end users and define Persona and customer journey.
- Define and Prioritize the Product Roadmap which aligns to the overall vision of the product (aware of managing the product backlog/roadmap and the principles for scoring the priority rank of backlog using multiple parameters or methods like RICE/WSJF)
- Articulate the product requirements (written and verbal) and present it – This may involve preparing business flow diagrams, mindmaps, other diagrams to convey ideas to client, designing wireframes, writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Documentation Skill:
- Translate Product roadmap into well defined product requirements by documenting epics, features, user stories & acceptance criteraia to ensure that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Knowledge in preparing business process flowcharts using tools like draw.io, visio etc.
- Familiarity with tools like JIRA/Azure DevOps/AHA etc.
- Create wireframes using prototyping or wireframing tools.
- Product Management Skills – Collaborate with stakeholders to develop the product vision and the product concept. Should have experience in managing product or project requirements. Should be able to define the product objectives, maintain product backlog, product feature prioritization.
- Ability to visualize the User Interface of features, suggest the challenges in usability and provide suggestions to UI/UX team.
- Pre-sales Skills – Work with the marketing team to create project case studies, blogs etc.
- Work with Software Development, Quality Control / Testing, UI design teams during product development sprints
- Testing Skills – Capability to the test the products during development stage and capability to manage User Acceptance Testing and taken a system live.
- Review and sign off the sprint outcomes by performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide updates and demonstrate the product developed to different stakeholders.
- Experience in developing user documentation, providing business support and in training users. Should have good presentation skills.
- Willingness to Travel to client sites (overseas/domestic) for short – medium duration (1 week to 2 months).
Job Specification / Skills and Competencies
- Experience playing the role of a mature Product Owner who can articulate (written and verbal), negotiate, and finalize product requirements with client business stakeholders
- Good Detailing & Analytics skills with natural interest in problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills – articulate (written and verbal), negotiate and finalize product business requirements with client stakeholders
- Hands on Expertise in producing hands-on deliverables like business process flows, requirement specifications/user stories, product backlog (not restricted to delegation, but a do-er)
- Experience in working with Agile teams in Product Owner role taking lead role in requirement grooming, sprint planning and working with software product dev team
- Capability to plan, track and monitor the work for a group of product analysis/BAs and groom them to develop the product requirements.
- Experience in working with UI/UX/Visual design to guide the product’s user interface process
- Adequate technical exposure to understand modern web/mobile application development along with ability to visualize and understand data structures
- Domain Knowledge in Automobile, Transportation and Smart Mobility
- Skill Sets:
- Product Management.
- Stakeholder Management
- Experience working in Agile Environment – Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Experience with a definition of MVP and MMP
- Experience working as Business Analyst and experienced in using Business Analysis Tools and Techniques.
- Owning and managing the product roadmap.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Attention to details.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
- Experience in using tools like Miro, Figma, Aha, JIRA, Azure DevOps
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures