Experience: 10+ years
Job purpose: Program Manager
Mandatory skill: Expertise in handling product development, Excellent Client Account / Relationship Management and Negotiation skills, Solutioning Skills, Agile Project Management skills (Agile ceremonies, Story Grooming, Estimation, Scheduling, Tracking, Stakeholder management), Passionate about Detailing, Good verbal & written communication
- Completely manage a client account ensuring the right balance between delivery of ongoing projects and skills to maintain the customer relationship to identify new prospective projects from the client account.
- Experience and confidence in client management with good articulation, detailing and negotiation skills.
- Capable in coordinating client interactions for product requirement grooming and detailing, product development with modern engineering practices, user acceptance testing, rollout and release phases.
- Experience in Product Development in Web/Mobile technologies with industry standard engineering practices (CI/CD, DevOps, Automated Testing, Unit Testing through Code, Automated Review Gates etc.)
- Passionate about going into details.
- Expertise in handling end to end project delivery in Agile Methodology with hands on experience in Product Grooming, Agile Ceremonies, Collaborating with Technical Architects, Development, Testing, Release and Maintenance of the product.
- Excellent Project Management skills including Estimation, Scheduling, Tracking, Commercials and Quality
- Experience in managing teams of size > 20
- Experience in working with Agile teams in Scrum Master role anchoring different ceremonies like grooming, sprint planning, sprint retro and sprint demo
- Excellent team management skills, enabling each team member to improve their competencies and work quality, become better professionals
- Adequate technical exposure to understand modern web/mobile application development along with ability to visualize and understand technology architecture
- Nice to have: Experience in hospitality and e-commerce
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full ownership of delivery and pre-sales in a client account ensuring the right balance between delivery of ongoing projects and identifying new opportunities in a client account.
- Manage a team of 15 – 20 resources to execute different projects
- Full ownership of functional, technical, and commercial quality of the project.
- Passion to go into details/depth on project functional & technical aspects
- Analysis Skills – Natural interest to analysis and problem-solving. Should be able to analyze business problems faced by the client and suggest solutions.
- Be a true servant leader to the team and win the confidence of the team through regular interactions, professional friendliness, courtesy, respect, and knowledge.
- Client Management
a. Build customer confidence through detailing, pro-active nature, business value additions and quality
b. Conduct regular status meetings with stakeholders and communicate threats identified, actions planned, forecasted dates for milestones, dependencies with client teams etc.
c. Negotiate and arrive at consensus on scope changes, change requests etc.
d. Study the different businesses of the client company and look out for options for more digital transformation in such areas. Present Experion capabilities and resource skills sets in appropriate forums
- Scrum Master, Agile Champion
a. Product Grooming – With the help of Lead BA decide the Stories to be taken for each grooming session based on the project schedule
b. Identify technical gaps in features during grooming and planning activities, involve Architects as required to solve them
c. Sprint planning – Facilitate the Dev team to identify the tasks and absolute estimates for each story groomed and planned for sprint. Help the team to confirm sprint backlog based on the team velocity and resource availability
d. Daily Scrum meetings – Conduct daily scrum meetings, identify challenges in sprint plan and take appropriate actions
e. Regularly track the progress of Sprint plan, QC Releases etc. with the help of Burn Down charts
f. Sprint Reviews/Demo – Schedule Sprint Demos at conclusion of every sprint, Identify Stories for demo and prepare demo plan with the help of Leads. Track and close comments given during demo.
g. Sprint Retrospection – Promote and ensure open feedbacks from team members on good and bad things happened in Sprint, take and track suggestions to improve
- Project Metrics Management
a. Prepare and track project schedule based on the defined scope, team size, dependencies etc.
b. By closely monitoring the work progress, challenges involved, identify the threats or delays in project schedule and inform the stakeholders on the impacts with data points to substantiate
c. Prepare invoice plans considering the revenue and cost of the project. Complete ownership of managing the project commercials. Ensure that the margins defined in project plan is met through proper planning and tracking
d. Prepare timesheets for T&M projects and ensure timely invoicing from clients
e. Ensure the quality of every deliverable by coordinating Reviews, Testing etc. with respective teams
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Articulate points with clarity and support of data
- Pre-sales Skills
a. Work with the marketing team to create project case studies, blogs etc.
b. Coordinate and prepare project proposals with BA, Architects etc.
- Willingness to Travel to client sites (overseas/domestic) for short – medium duration (1 week to 1 month).
- Experience in Quality assurance and production support.
- Highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with proactive outward communication, leadership and positive about accepting challenges
- To adhere to ISMS policies and procedures