Experience: 10 – 15 years
Mandatory skills: Informatica IICS
Expected date of onboarding: Immediate
Responsible for defining the architecture & end-to-end development, administration and management of data
integration modules using Informatica Cloud services.
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities
- The job duties and requirements are defined for the role of Informatica IICS data architect with strong development, administration, and architecture skills.
- The senior role will be the face of Experion to customer and should be the Go-To person for all matters
- The senior role will also be the face of the team for all customers and 3rd party vendors working at
- The senior role should understand the long- and short-term needs of customer and constantly strive to
achieve the asks.
- The senior role should be proactive in guiding the customer on project/program status, challenges, risks,
best practices & best class solutions.
- The senior role provides technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members in achieving day-to-day goals in the best possible manner.
- The senior role should proactively communicate with the customer and the team on the ground to
provide guidance aligned with short term and long-term customer needs.
- The candidate should have relevant experience working in at least 3 to 4 end-to-end projects involving
- This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and
procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
Job Specification / Skills and Competencies
- Define the architecture for IICS projects.
- Design, develop, and support Data Integration applications and infrastructure utilizing various
technologies, primarily Informatica Cloud services, to process large volumes of data.
- Should have hands on experience in using Informatica Cloud services like Data Integration, Application
Integration, B2B Exchange, Data Quality, API Management etc.
- Create and test simple/complex mapping tasks and task flows, debug issues and implement performance
- Deep knowledge on installation of secure agents, configuring agent server, encryption, and
authentication protocols in different Informatica cloud services, recommending optimal values for task
level parameters for better memory utilization and performance improvement of data flows.
- Perform administrator activities like user account management, setting up permissions, creating
connections, metering, license upgrades, product upgrades.
- Experience setting up IICS environments in the best possible manner incorporating all skillsets
- To adhere to the Information Security Management policies and procedures.