Location: Trivandrum, Kochi
Experience: 7- 15 years
Mandatory skills: Business Analysis, Product Management, Requirements Analysis Detailing & Solutioning,
Requirement Documentation, Good communication, UI/UX perspective
Expected date of onboarding: Immediate
Lead business analysis practice within projects and presales opportunities.
As a Lead Business Analyst, you’ll possess strong analysis, planning, communication, and presentation
skills. You’ll have the potential to lead the business analysis practice within projects and presales
- Experience playing the role of a mature Lead BA who can articulate (written and verbal), negotiate and finalize product requirements with client business stakeholders.
- Good Detailing & Analytics skills with natural interest in problem-solving
- Hands on Expertise in producing hands-on deliverables like business process flows, requirement specifications/userstories, product backlog (not restricted to delegation, but a do-er)
- Experience in working with Agile teams in Product Owner role taking lead role in requirement grooming,sprint planning and working with software product dev team.
- Experience in working with UI/UX/Visual design to guide the product’s user interface process.
- Adequate technical exposure to understand modern web/mobile application development along with ability to visualize and understand data structures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- End-to-end responsibility and ownership in recommending and executing business solutions for your customers.
- Should have experience in managing product or project requirements. Should be able to define the product objectives, maintain product backlog, product feature prioritization.
- Work with Software Development, Quality Control / Testing, UI design teams during product development sprints.
- Work with project manager and other stakeholders on analysis methodology, estimation, staffing and scope management.
- Ability to visualize the User Interface of features, suggest the challenges in usability and provide suggestions to UI/UX team. Knowledge in creating wireframes using prototyping or wireframing tools.
- Capability to test the products during development stage and capability to manage User Acceptance Testing and take a system live.
- Experience in developing user documentation, providing business support and in training users. Should have good presentation skills.
- Mentoring and management of project’s analyst team. Capability to plan, track and monitor the work for a group of product analysis/BAs and groom them to develop the product requirements.
- Take responsibility and lead business analysis practice within a presales opportunity.
- Crafting and owning solutions in presales process.
- Contribute in writing proposals, presenting solutions to client and help close sales opportunities. Work with the marketing team to create project case studies, blogs etc.
- Bring in best practices to improve overall delivery in projects, team mentoring and presales.
- Willingness to Travel to client sites for short – medium duration (1 week to 2 months).
Any Additional Information/Specifics
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine the best solution for end customers.
- Excellent documentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum ceremonies, prioritizing backlog, etc.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Exposure to Project Management
- Exposure to Data Analytics / Business Analytics
- Domain Knowledge Healthcare / EdTech / IoT etc
- Familiarity with tools like JIRA/Azure DevOps/AHA etc.