- Strong knowledge and exposure to the vehicle finance domain
- Experience working with automation frameworks.
- Experience with Functional validation of Mobile Apps(iOS and Android).
- Experience with Performance testing
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong understanding of security testing is desirable.
- Well-versed in DevOps and knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Should play the role of a Quality advocate who drives process improvement,
facilitates collaboration, and investigate and validate different areas in the application.
- Must handle multiple stakeholders and needs to work across multiple teams to determine needs, dependencies.
- Contribute to the implementation and evolution of automation testing framework.
- Work closely with the delivery team to embed quality thinking and processes in the established ways of working.
- Manage and execute a range of tests (manual and automated) to contribute to quality outcomes.
- Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews to provide feedback on features and influence quality thinking and outcomes.
- As part of the delivery team, plan and execute tasks to fulfill sprint objectives.
- Envision the different types of testing required across phases.
- Define the scope of Automation and performance testing.
- Should call out the risks and mitigation.
- When needed, build and deliver code across the full stack environment in alignment with a developer.
- Must be proactive and should exhibit ownership of the track.
Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education technical certifications and work experience.
Will have to work on US EST and CST time zones